- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Flutter Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- Work with a team of developers to build and deploy Flutter apps, work in the development environment maintenance, and technical detailing.
- Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems.
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
- Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements and criteria.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience programming with .NET and Node.
- 2+ years of experience with Flutter.
- Experience with Java and Android.
- Working experience in developing mobile applications for iOS using Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience writing automated test cases, performance tuning, threading, and offline storage.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universidad / Carrera técnica
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Dot Net, Java, Tecnología de la información, Agile, Lean Software Development, Objective-C, SWIFT, Node.js
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí