- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Solution Architects to join the Presales team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- The Solution Architect is a primarily commercial, client-facing role that is key in the pre-sales process through to project initiation.
- Participate in videoconferences and face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- High-level estimation and recommendations for approaches to software delivery focused on composing and sizing teams to deliver software.
- Consulting for best practices in software delivery; CI/CD, DevOps, automated testing, UX and other roles necessary for the successful delivery of software.
- Screen technical leads to lead software development teams based on technical ability, leadership and overall project fit.
- Work with both sales as well as client services to size opportunities, determine high-level solutions and create formal proposals.
- As needed collaboration on RFPs/RFIs, as well as form part of RFP/RFI presentation and defense.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years working in the SDLC building software with teams. Technical lead, engineering manager or director level desirable.
- 3+ years experience leading a team or teams of software developers (or engineers in general delivering solutions, DevOps or testing e.g.).
- 5+ years in one specific area or role in the SDLC (language, framework or technology) building and implementing technology solutions.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universidad / Carrera técnica
- 8 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Tecnología de la información, Ventas, Agile, Lean Software Development
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí