Fernandez Law Firm
- BEVERLY LAW FIRM is a prestigious Personal Injury Law Firm located in Los Angeles, California, where we specialize in catastrophic personal injury cases typically caused by car accidents. We are looking for someone to be our next salesman with electronic chat experience, to help us get new clients, offering our services and if you are someone who enjoys being a leader and has strong customer service skills, organized administration skills, and is committed to furthering their knowledge and building a career, then Beverly is the place for you!
We are offering a GOOD SALARY, HEALTH INSURANCE PAYMENT and a HOME BASE POSITION!
We are looking for someone who is ready to grow their law career and is hungry to climb the ladder in our firm. We need someone who has the drive to learn, grow, and fight tooth and nail for the best settlements we can offer our clients. Michael Shemtoub, CEO and top 1% ranked attorney, prides himself on the ongoing education of our staff and his mentorship is second to none. If you enjoy crunching numbers, negotiating with insurance companies, and have excellent customer service and experience, this position will be one for you to succeed and grow in. We are looking for someone who will be able to establish personal relationships with clients, and assure they are receiving the best possible service we can provide. An administrator with strong negotiation skills is what we are looking for! In addition, if you have great writing and speaking skills, strong customer service skills, and the ability to connect with clients, you will be a successful member of our team!
- Be willing to work from 11 am to 8 pm Colombian time;
- Have experience working in an office setting; (Experience with personal injury cases and accounting is a plus but NOT required) We will train you!
- Have a solid home Internet connection, no background noise.
- Enjoys crunching numbers and remaining organized
- Great Attitude!
- Loyal! This is a long-term position. Other employees have been working at the office for years!
- Advanced fluid English.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Holidays & Birthdays Off
- Health insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Quarterly Office & Team Building Events
- Excellent Work/Office Culture and Environment
- Firm Values are Clear and Communicated
- Highly Competitive/ Above Market Rate
ADVANCED ENGLISH REQUIRED
As a law firm we handle sensitive and confidential information of our clients, and therefore our employees use a software called Time Doctor. This system takes screenshots and webcam pictures during work hours to ensure our clients information is protected. Please review the system before you apply and we will be happy to answer any of your questions!
- Educación mínima: Universidad / Carrera técnica
- 1 año de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí