Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; Argentina-Buenos Aires; Brazil-AC-Rio Branco; Brazil-AL-Maceió; Brazil-AM-Manaus; Brazil-AP-Macapá; Brazil-BA-Salvador; Brazil-CE-Fortaleza; Brazil-DF-Brasília; Brazil-ES-Vitória; Brazil-GO-Goiânia; Brazil-MA-São Luís; Brazil-MG-Belo Horizonte; Brazil-MS-Campo Grande; Brazil-MT-Cuiabá; Brazil-PA-Belém; Brazil-PB-João Pessoa; Brazil-PE-Recife; Brazil-PI-Teresina; Brazil-PR-Curitiba; Brazil-RJ-Rio de Janeiro; Brazil-RN-Natal; Brazil-RO-Porto Velho; Brazil-RR-Boa Vista; Brazil-RS-Porto Alegre; Brazil-SC-Chapeco; Brazil-SC-Florianópolis; Brazil-SE-Aracaju; Brazil-SP-São Paulo; Brazil-TO-Palmas; Chile-Santiago; Colombia-Bogota; Costa Rica-Coyol; Costa Rica-Heredia; Mexico-DF-Benito Juárez; Peru-Lima; Puerto Rico-Dorado; Puerto Rico-San Juan; Remote; US-CA-Valencia; US-GA-Alpharetta; US-IN-Spencer
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Boston Scientific believes that to grow our business, we must grow our people. With that as context, the Principal, Talent Management Americas role will be responsible for assisting with client consulting engagements to assigned areas, design and delivery of core curriculum, and specific assignments aligned with divisions, functions or regions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist the Director and Manager II of TM Americas with engagements and take lead on certain consulting projects as assigned.
- Facilitate live and virtual sessions in location or across locations.
- Execute and support global training programs (i.e., PLE, Manager Pathways)
- Deliver assessments such as Insights, 360 Competency Reports or others.
- Serve as a team member on TM America teams in partnership with Enterprise Talent Management team and Global Service Owners.
- Provide support to ERGs on project support to advance our DE&I; initiatives.
- Help to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Acts as consultant and thought + implementation partner with the business and HRBPs.
- Supports the implementation of global TM initiatives at local level in areas such as: employee engagement and culture, succession planning, employee development, HiPo and diverse talent, organization effectiveness and performance management.
- Gathers Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Practitioner on TM programs and practices .
- May act as a project leader for specific TM initiatives.
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A wide range of experience and expertise in employee development and performance consulting.
- Mid-size project/program management experience- preferred
- Instructional and/or program design experience- required
- Ability to assess, diagnose, design and then execute in the following functional areas: Manager Capabilities & Effectiveness Performance Management Employee Development
Requisition ID: 502756
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.