2.3M patients have been helped by Novartis' therapies in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru in . While we are proud to make a difference in the lives of so many patients, we are also committed with the highest standards of ethics and integrity in our professional practices. The Ethics, Risk and Compliance (ERC) function adds fundamental value for the organization.
The Ethics, Risk & Compliance Sr Coordinator will enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the ERC program performing the enterprise risk management and risk assessment monitoring for the Pharma division Colombia. This position acts as third party risk management champion doing a compliance oversight of third parties,
external service providers and strategic alliances. Provides essential support to all business units and the leadership team as a strategic partner.
Under the direction of the ERC Head and in close collaboration with Business Units and the ERC team, this role has the following responsibilities.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs ERC monitoring of all professional activities for the Pharma Division of Novartis Colombia.
• Executes the risk management assessment for the Pharma Division of Novartis Colombia.
• Establishes compliance standards with the local ERC Head based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures and on applicable local laws and regulation.
• Performs third party risk management including ERC oversight of Business Development & Licensing (BD&L;), third parties, external service providers.
• Support process owners for the policies and local managers in the identification of risk, and in the creation. of the mitigation plans.
• Supports audits and inspections.
• Develops and coordinates the annual local training plan for Compliance topics and provide trainings to Novartis’ Third parties as required.
• Performs data analytics for ERC.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about ethics, integrity, risk management and compliance. A person that likes interacting with the different business units and working as a team player to give life to new projects and strategies in an innovate way.
What you will bring to the role:
• Experience in compliance related areas and risk management. Desired experience with third party. management, alliances and external partners.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• University Degree in health related sciences, industrial engineering, law or other relevant subject matter.
• Full english and spanish proficiency.