Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic active ingredients and raw materials as well as functional ingredients. Symrise works with manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics and foods to develop new product ideas and market-ready concepts for things which are an indispensable part of everyday life: perfumes, personal care products, fabric care products, household cleaners, beverages, convenience food, snacks, confectionary and dairy products.
Symrise, always inspiring more...
- Coordinate travel for Division members locally and regionally based on local Budget.
- Participate in negotiations with local and regional Travel & Entertainment providers in order to guarantee the best execution of the budget and compliance with regional policy.
- Organize local and regional corporate events. Ensure the appropriate availability of the resources required for the execution of said events.
- Generate local requisitions of the division in order to guarantee that all needs are covered.
- Ensure the release of requisitions and regional purchase orders (Argentina, Chile and Venezuela).
- Centralize endowment requirements, capex, vacations, expenses, and any other information requested by the company. Ensure that all activities mentioned comply with the appropriate policies and deadlines.
- Carry out scheduling of local and regional meetings for Latam North VP and VP BU.
- Execute the release of credit notes for local clients of the Flavor division.
- Create IT Ticket type requisitions for the creation of profiles and access authorization for the different ERP's: SAP; EIS, WEBEX among others.
- Support ann/or back-up Business Support (BS) and Business Intelligence (BI) positions through the following activities:
- Request and send technical information required by customers and distributors (BS).Ensure that all products have updated prices in the system. (BS).Generate quotes for customers / distributors and guarantee their storage (BS).Send samples to customers / distrib. in the shortest possible time and cost (BS).Collect samples for extension of useful life, claims or other purposes. (BS).Generate product codes in the different ERPs. (BS).Collaborate in the annual execution of price increases. (BI).Support the monthly analysis of expenses for the Ancamca and South Cone regions. (BI).
- Professional year in administrative or management sciences
- Experience of at least 1 year in similar positions
- Advanced management of Windows, Office and SAP
- Knowledge of admiration, sales and financial concepts
- Level of English: Advanced
- Basic foreign trade & transport and handling of chemical substances.
Other Skills: Organizational sense, priorities management and confidentiality. Numerical skills and bilingual, proactive, sense or urgency to execute, collaborative and service sense skills.